Thursday, July 26, 2012



Today we are going to have have an interview with the lovely blogger Babs so you folks can get to know her a little better.

1. What is something most people don't know about you?
I have heterochromia. Which is a variation in the coloration in the iris of your eyes. I have a brown spot in my left eye but it is not so big that it looks freaky.

2. What are you afraid of?
I am terrified of earth worms. I know most of you are like "seriously" but I can't help it. I would walk across the street to avoid one if I see it on the sidewalk. Give me a spider any day.

3. What is your favorite snack?
I adore fig newtons. "A cookie is just a cookie, but a Newton is fruit and cake." I don't buy them though because I would eat the whole package. I also love french onion dip and ruffles. --Also addicting.

4. What so you want to be when you grow up?
Ha Ha, once upon a time I wanted to be a photographer for National Geographic. But I get car sick very easily and that job entails lots of travel so I think I will settle for receptionist aka- administrative assistant-.

5. How many pets do you have?
I have 2 dogs, one of them a very rare breed of the three legged kind. (he was born that way so he doesn't miss it.) I also have 4 cats. One is very old. She turns 19 this year.

6. What is your favorite pass time?
I would have to say reading. I am a voracious reader. I read anything with words, shampoo bottles, cereal boxes, magazines, and books. I used to read encyclopedias. When I was in middle school they used to have book reading contests. I never participated because I did not want anyone to know I was reading a book a day. I still read a lot, just not as much. The librarians know me by name. I usually read one or two books a week now. My favorite are mysteries.

7. Any words of advise?
Stay true to yourself. Don't let others try to influence you. I think God helps by keeping your heart true. If you follow your heart you will be much happier in the long run.

8. Sounds very profound. You must be one smart cookie.
Of course I am. Something else to remember, don't ever buy knock off laundry soap or toilet paper. You will have to use twice and much and end up spending the same amount of money any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment