Saturday, October 6, 2012

My daughter asked me to post this recipe for my chicken on my blog. She adores this chicken. It is a highly coveted item at my house. We are talking about brawls and WWE smack downs with metal chairs here. You can only take your allotted amount and that's it.
 
 
What you need is a bag a defrosted chicken breasts.
1 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's garlic salt (because no other will do)
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon paprika
 
You can add salt if you prefer but I have to watch my intake.
 
Preheat oven to 350 and lightly oil a pan. Arrange chicken in pan.

 
Sprinkle on seasoning and yes, I don't need to actually measure it out 'cause I rock.
For you newbies you can measure it out.

 
I love the way thyme smells.

 
I learned from a Lebanese friend that chicken and cinnamon are wonderful together.

 
I go through a lot on paprika if you can't tell from my industrial size container.
Then bake for 30 minutes.

Abracadabra!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment