Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Mall

 
 
 
I haven't been to the mall in a very long time. My youngest daughter has a dance this weekend so we had to venture forth in search of a dress. It was soooo crowded. It's not Christmas so I couldn't figure it out. I even had a hard time finding a place to park.
 
Being there brought back some memories for me. What red blooded american teenage girl does not like to go to the mall? It's like it's full of possibilites. The perfect dress, to die for shoes, and the necklace the ties it all together. Not to mention the super cute boy who works in the food court.
Maybe it's because it brings out the caveman in us. No more hunting for food but we still feel the need to hunt for something. Maybe this satisfies this craving.
 
 
 
I had forgotten how much fun it can be. Stealthily searching through the racks until you come across THE ONE. You only know it's THE ONE until you see it. We did find THE ONE for her thank goodness.
 
 
If you haven't been in a while you should go again. Don't think of it as drudgery or a yucky chore. Think of it as an unopened oyster. You don't know what you'll find until you crack it open.

No comments:

Post a Comment