Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mealoaf madness

My husband LOVES meatloaf. I had a very hard time coming up with something that beats what his mom makes. I finally found it. My step mom taught me how to make meatloaf and really all I did was switch out the ketchup for BBQ sauce.
 
 
2lbs hamburger
1 cup BBQ sauce (I love Head Country)
1egg
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 sleeve saltines.
sprinkle of parley flakes

 
Pre-heat the oven at 350. Crush the saltines then hand combine it to the meat, seasoning, egg and 1/2 of the BBQ sauce.

You want to mix it until everything is well combined. Then start to compress it into a loaf shape.


I line my loaf pan with tin foil for easy clean up before I put the meat in. Drizzle on the remaining BBQ sauce and sprinkle with parsley.
Bake at 350 for an hour.

YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment