Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cat lady

Dogs are great but I consider cats the superior animal.
 
Cats pretty much have you at their beck and call. IF they want to you to pet them they will let you. Nothing other than permission is acceptable. I like that kind of spunk.
 
 
Here is my daughter's cat Kitty. She kindly allowed me to take her pic.
 
Cats also expect you to entertain them.
 
 

Dogs on the other hand will take anything they can get from you. They would even be happy to be laying a few feet away from you. The unconditional love they give you but is nice but sometimes it can get annoying. I can't tell you how many times I have tripped over a dog laying behind me while I am cooking.
 
 
Here is Puppy Boy, yup that's his name. He is very sweet and loves to play ball. He only has three legs and one stump. You would never know he didn't have all of them when he is running. He can stay just right in front of you especially when you are trying to catch him.
 
 Here is a video illustrating some of the pros and cons of ownership of cats and dogs.
  
 
I love all my animals but I think cats got a really good thing going.

No comments:

Post a Comment