Thursday, March 14, 2013

Selfies

I love photography. The only problem I have is getting people to let me take their pictures. My kids are kind of sick of it an my youngest runs screaming when I aim a camera in her direction. I did find a solution to my problem. I found someone who is always readily available, patient and easy to get along with.
 
 Myself!
 
It's not an issue of being vain or thinking you are just hot stuff but rather a learning process. I can try out different lighting, poses, apertures and props with no complaining from someone.
 I joined an G+ photography community The Art of Self Portraiture. They hold challenges, critic, support and sometimes just have silly fun.
Here are some of the pics I have done over the last couple of weeks.
 








No comments:

Post a Comment