Thursday, June 27, 2013

busy life

Despite being sick for most of this month I have stayed busy.
 


I discovered snapseed. A super easy photo editing app. You can make anything look gorgeous with it.

 
Send my youngest off on a mission trip with our youth group from church.

 
Tried to get a picture of the supermoon but was impeded by haze. Still got a neat shot after all.

Had more fun with snapseed.

 
Got some great shots of sun rises. Yes to those of you who do not get up for work at 4:30am --they happen everyday and are glorious.

 
Had a great time with my nephews. We went to Pops. A place off old route 66 that sells over 200 types of soda.

 
We also had a Star Wars marathon.

 
Got to ride a Seagway

 
Celebrated my 5 year anniversary at Cattleman's.

 
My hubby had never been. See that smile. Now he understands what a great steak tastes like.

 
And I kitten sat for my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment