Wednesday, July 10, 2013

dog days of summer



Been staying busy. Here I am debating if I should eat this cupcake. Of course I did.but I have been on weight watchers and lost 15 pounds. I have learned food is a balancing act. You need it to even out. Big lunch light dinner add in exercise and you have an equal equation. And it really works!




I have been taking some awesome pics with my camera phone. I have a nexus 4. I love, love, love it!


This adorable little guy stole our hearts. Even though we weren't looking to adopt but now that he had been with us a couple of days and a potential home did not work out we are keeping him.



I put on my normal jean shorts and they just fell off me. I tried on my size 8 and they fit. Yeah!


This is what I brought to a 4th of July party we went to.


My sweet baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment