Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Green Chile Kitchen
 
 
My hubby and I tried out a new restaurant here in Yukon.
It made our taste buds very happy. The food is all fresh. The say on their menu they try to use organic produce when they can. You can really taste the difference.

I had the carne adovada. The meat had a subtle seasoning of cinnamon. Surprising but very yummy.

Allen had the smothered Mexican burrito. I think he growled when I tried to sneak a bite.

The salsa was to die for. They just kept it coming. We both tried a margarita. They told us they squeeze fresh limes to make their own sweet and sour mix. I have never been anywhere that does that and the taste was wonderful!
 
The only bad thing was that they open at 5 which is when we showed up. They had to seat everyone at once so it made the service a bit slow. I think it was worth it though.
 
If you are interested here is their web site.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment